This time of year, warm and comforting soups are not only filling and nutrient-rich, but can be easy and quick to make with a high-speed blender a few raw plants! Try this delicious one to spice up a cold winter day. Topped with croutons or walnuts, this is a very satisfying meal.
- 4 Large or 6 medium sized carrots (14 oz) washed and cut into 2″ long pieces
- 1/2 Avocado (lg) or whole Avocado (sm)
- 1/2 cup Chopped Apple – with Peel
- 1/4 Small Onion or 1/2 Shallot
- 2 Stalk of Celery 3.5c.
- Hot Water 1/3 c.
- Dried Coconut (or the meat of one fresh, young coconut)
- 1 T Light Miso
- 1.5 t. Curry Powder
- 1 inch Fresh Ginger.
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1/2 t. Sea Salt
Preparation: Place all soup ingredients into high-speed blender and BLEND!